The Velardeña mine and its neighboring town in the Mexican state of Durango share the same topography and environment.
Environmental Effects Video
Industrias Peñoles oversees the mine and utilizes state-of-the-art technologies to safeguard air and water supplies. Geometrica designed a mining dome to enclose the stockpile. Two conveyors feed material into the dome spanning 64m in diameter and 31m in height.
Sustainability is at the heart of the mining complex. Environmental goals at Peñoles Velardeña
demonstrate leadership in "green" initiatives for the region, as well and the entire mining industry. View the Sandvik Mining video to the right
and enjoy a closer look at operations.
Read more about domes for sustainable mining here
Hosting the Santos Laguna Soccer Club
Geometrica Offers Real Solutions
* Built by local crews without special or heavy equipment
* May be supported on slopes or irregular terrain
* Allows the pile to remain in operation during construction
* May be designed to resist high wind and snow loads on the apex or encapsulate the discharge point
* Reduce emissions, noise, dust and contaminants
The question is, "What can Geometrica do for you?" Please inquire